Friday, August 17, 2012

Getting Crafty


Well is is Friday night and my official last Friday of summer :( So  I sit here stressing about the new curriculum I need to read up on, starting Daily 5 this year, my messy house and well you get my drift- I decided to get crafty!! I went to the Christmas Tree shop this week and found curtains for $2 and with a little paint and too much time I made some wonderful, bright and POLKA DOT curtains! Didn't they come out cute? As you have guessed my classroom is a polka dot theme :)


While we are on the topic of polka dots earlier this summer I made my plastic drawers a little snazzier. All it took was fabric and a little hot glue!

That's it for now!

Hugs & Smiles,
Breanna

1 comment :

  1. So creative! I have some in our basement that I should do that to! :)

    ReplyDelete