Sunday, April 26, 2015

Spring Senses

We are starting to get a taste of  Spring here in NJ so we jumped right into the season using our senses! To start us off I found an awesome pack from Kate at Teacher to the Core. She has so many engaging ideas to spark our little learners interest!

You can read all about her unit and how she incorporated it in her classroom here. 
 We used our senses to explore gummy worms and my kids ate it up (literally!). I was amazed of all the wonderful adjectives they came up with when using their senses.













After reading several poems about Spring and taking a "Spring Walk, " we made these cute little Spring Senses Rainbows.














They were so proud of their work I displayed them in our hallway-we get complements daily on them! 

If you would like to make Spring Senses Rainbows, I have added a little FREEBIE below. 






Have a great week!


2 comments :