Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Kinder Tribe Linky

I'm so excited to link up with the wonderful Kindergarten teachers at the Kinder Tribe! To learn more about this new and wonderful blog, click the button below!


Here is my "All About Me."


Years Teaching
Yep, you read that right! I have been teaching 11 years! When I started teaching we didn't have TPT, teacher blogs and iPhones! How things have changed! Most of my teaching has been in Kindergarten with a few years of 1st grade dabbled in between.


I can't live without my...
Kids and husband of course! I have 3 men in my life and I can't imagine it with out them.
Seriously, how handsome are they?


Favorite School Supplies
My favorite Pens to use are RSVP fine point. As teachers we all have a pen we love and this is mine! My other favorite is Mr.Sketch markers, I'm pretty sure I own 10 sets! They work great for anchor charts and my students love when I correct their work with the "smelly markers."

 My favorite Book
Pete the Cat books are my favorites! They are so catchy and my kids LOVE them. When we came across a Pete the Cat book at a book fair the kids screamed as if they had seen a rock star!

 My favorite Kinder Blog
I LOVE Deedee Wills' blog! I'm pretty sure she is one of the big reasons I became a blogger. She runs her classroom like a well oiled machine and it looks great! She also makes some pretty awesome resources. I was lucky enough to attend a few of her workshops a year and a half ago and she is just as amazing in person! I also was able to see her again when I attended the TPT conference in Vegas this summer. If you haven't already, I highly suggest you visit her blog! (click the image!)

I love Kindergarten because...
My kiddos make such AMAZING growth! My Loves come barely knowing their letters and numbers and leave me reading and solving equations. I love how their little minds work and the excitement they have for learning!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

9 comments :

  1. I do love me some Pete the Cat books! We celebrate Pete for an entire week in kindergarten at the beginning of the year, so I will be revisiting all of the books very soon. :) I also love Mr. Sketch markers, but I have also become a huge fan of Scentos markers and products. My students always get excited when I break out my smelly markers to check their work. It was great to find your blog through the link up!

    Miss Law's Kinders

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lindsey! I recently discovered Mr. Sentos markers, they are hard to find in y neck of the woods :)

      Delete
  2. Your kiddos are absolutely adorable!!! I also love all things Pete. His books and messages in the books are fabulous! Thank you for linking up and tell us all about you!! I am your newest followers!!
    Jill
    Chevronandcenters

    ReplyDelete
  3. I met DeeDee Wills this past Spring and she is just AMAZING!! I love her blog and all of her advice!! Thank you for linking up with us :) I can't wait to get to know you more through the Kinder Tribe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She really is the best! Im so excited to be part of the Kinder Tribe!

      Delete
  4. Pete the Cat books are a lot of fun. I enjoyed meeting DeeDee Wills at the conference in Vegas!
    Thanks for linking up with us.

    123kteach

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was in Vegas as well! If we both go next year we will have to meet up!

      Delete