Sunday, July 12, 2015

Viva Las Vegas

Well, I just got back from the TPT convention in Las Vegas and my head is swimming with everything I learned! I had the most AMAZING time and an enjoyed every moment!
Lodato's Loves

We got there a few days early so we could enjoy the sights. Everything was beautiful, if I had to pick my favorite resort I would have to go with the Mirage. The grounds are just beautiful - and when you have dolphins and tigers in your backyard how can you go wrong?

As if the sights weren't  enough the food was delicious too. Our favorite was a place called Hash House a Go Go! They have a few locations so if you get the chance to be near one, GO!
Lodato's Loves


Wednesday night there was a Blogger Meet Up hosted by the Authors of Blog Hoppin. Over a 1,000 bloggers showed up to the meet up and they gave away some awesome prizes!

On Thursday I attended three sessions. My first session was called the Super Powers of Power Point with Michelle OakesHope King and Rachelle Smith. Those Ladies taught me the ins and outs of power point and helped even the most seasoned TPT authors learn a new trick or two.

Lodato's Loves

My Second Session was a Starting Sellers Panel where many seasoned sellers shared tons of knowledge on how to get your feet wet in the TPT world.

My Last session was another panel for Beginining Bloggers. Some wonderful bloggers shared how they are successful in the blogging world!

Friday was a very busy day and I had 4 sessions, that left me with more information then I could fit in my notebook! I started with Unlock the Code- Secrets of Sellers Success with Chris Kesler. Chris not only had us all laughing but was very informative as well.

Up Next was Rachel Lynette with Do this, Not That. Now, how could you not learn oodles from one of the most successful TPT authors out there. She gave tons of advice and really opened my eyes on how to use different forms of social media.

After lunch Jennifer White presented on How to Do It All, And Feel Good. Bad news is, you really cant do it all! BUT Jennifer was sooooo motivating and gave the best tips on how to organize your life so you can have time for almost everything! I absolutely adore Jennifer and if possible she is sweeter in person.
TPT Las Vegas

I wrapped up the conference with Advanced Pintrest with Mel D! After that session I couldn't wait to get on my pintrest boards and take all her ideas to spruce everything up!

I really learned an enormous amount and cant wait to put all my new knowledge into action!





No comments :

Post a Comment